Sea Girt Recreation Department offers a vast array of year-round activities, events, and sports for both the young and the young at heart. The main objective is to provide a wide array of safe, high quality recreational programs are open to all residents of the Borough, affordable for all. Our programs are intended to ensure all of our citizens have an opportunity to participate in an event if they are interested in doing so. Our goal is to promote good health and sportsmanship in addition to enhancing the development of cultural, artistic, and life skills of those participating
Don’t miss out, Come join in on the fun!
We offer many worthwhile recreational programs that allow residents the opportunity to socialize with friends and neighbors within our community. Our youth athletics, events, and activities include soccer and basketball clinics, basketball, volleyball, paddle tennis and yoga lessons, surf camp, concerts, regularly scheduled fun nights, Halloween events.
2018 Summer Recreation Counselor Application: Click link to apply: https://goo.gl/forms/hDwIOkGjaTViVId43
Click below to register for Recreation Programs:
Sea Girt also partners with neighboring Spring Lake Borough to participate in Little League T-ball, baseball, and softball in addition to our annual soccer program.
Tennis Courts Permits and Reservation System
Sea Girt has 5 quality tennis courts for enjoyment by residents; 3 are located in Crescent Park on Carriage Way and 2 are located on Bell Place directly across from Sea Girt Elementary School. Permits may be purchased by residents to allow access to the courts and to reserve court time.
To Register for a Tennis Court Permit:
Online registration only: https://register.communitypass.net/SeaGirtBorough
Permits are available as follows from March 1 – February 28
- Annual Family Membership Permit: For parents and minor children residing in the same household: $115.00
- Individual Membership Permit: $65.00
- Weekly permit: (valid for a single, seven day period of consecutive days only) Residents $20.00, non-residents and guests $25.00.
- Daily permit fees: $10 residents, non-residents or guests $25.00.
Sea Girt Tennis Courts – Reservation System and Rules
- Valid permit holders may reserve a court time for play at http://www.seagirtplatform.tennisbookings.com
- Reservations are recommended and may be made up to 72 hours in advance. Those with a valid reservation will have priority for court usage and may ask others without a reservation to vacate the court by showing their online reservation confirmation.
- Only tennis is permitted on courts – no skateboarding, rollerblading, bicycles, pets, or other activities.
- Time limit of 2 hours for reservations and play if others are waiting to use court.
- Please observe tennis etiquette – no music, loud or offensive talking. Proper tennis footwear is required.
- Remove or discard all trash. Please do not sit on or push down on nets.
- Permits may be revoked for violations of court rules.
Paddle Tennis Court Registration, Access and Reservation System
Please see the link below to the usage rules and regulations for the Paddle Court Access & information on the proper Reservation Process.