The Borough Clerk, an integral position in Sea Girt’s municipal government, under both state law and local ordinances, is entrusted with many important responsibilities.
The Borough Clerk works for the governing body of the Borough of Sea Girt under the direction of the Borough Administrator and is responsible for:
- Recording official minutes
- Preparing meeting agendas
- Processing ordinances, resolutions, and records
- Maintaining custody of the municipal seal and official documents
- Processing dog and cat licenses
- Preparing death and marriage/civil union licenses and certificates
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
Please check here for forms used by Borough offices.
The Borough of Sea Girt’s Municipal Code and Ordinances can be found here.