In light of emergent COVID19 situation, and to continue to serve our residents while protecting our employees, public access to Municipal offices and other buildings will be suspended through at least March 27. We urge the public to obtain their accurate and up-to-date information from the CDC and the NJ Department of Health. An excellent preventive measure that you can take is to wash your hands with soap frequently throughout the day.
- Municipal Offices/Administration:
The Municipal building will be closed to the public, but staff will be on-site to provide services and answers calls, our general telephone number is 732.449.9433, extension 110 or 111; payments can be deposited in the mailbox to the left of the front door at
Borough Hall; Residents are asked to defer non-essential business until March 30 and conduct as much activity as possible on-line – tax and utility payments; beach badge sales; zoning permits, etc.
- Police: If you have an emergency situation, please call 911. Headquarters will be closed to the public; there is a telephone outside headquarters that will provide non-emergency contact with our officers who will be on-site.
- Fire: our volunteers will continue to respond to emergency calls, but all non-essential events are canceled until at least March 27 when our situation will be reevaluated.
- DPW services will not be interrupted and the DPW yard will be open for the drop-off of recyclable materials;
- The Sea Girt Library will be closed until at least March 27 when our situation will be reevaluated.
- Beach badge sales will commence on March 21 ON-LINE only. In-person sales and pick-ups, originally scheduled to start in April may be suspended.
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.