|Monday, May 27||No trash pick-up; no garden trash pick-up|
|Tuesday, May 28||Zones 1 and 2 trash pick|
|Wednesday, May 29||SPECIAL FULL-TOWN RECYCLING PICK UP|
|Thursday, May 30||Garden debris pick up|
|Wednesday, June 5||Zone 1 recycling pick up|
|Wednesday, June 12||Full-town Recycling pick-up weekly through September 4, inclusive|
- Pursuant to the new requirements issued by Monmouth County, PLASTIC BAGS OF ANY TYPE are PROHIBITED from use in recycling cans; your recycling will not be picked up if plastic bags are used.
- PLEASE – Containers larger than 33 gallons are not designed for manual pick-up, and their use may result in injuries to our employees.
- Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.
OTHER SUMMER REMINDERS:
- IN THE EVENT OF TEMPERATURES IN EXCESS OF 90°, the Department of Public Works staff will begin work at 6:00 AM. We thank you for your understanding as the Borough tries to maintain a safe working environment for all employees.
- Please remember to bundle all brush – maximum 4’ in length, 2’ in diameter.
- Topsoil or grass will not be picked up; your landscape contractor must remove all debris from the premises.
- No leaf pick-up until the Fall.