With summer just around the corner (despite the weather!), the Borough is pleased to announce that 2017 season beach badges are available for on-line purchase; reserve your badges now by clicking this link: https://register.communitypass.net/SeaGirtBorough
Remember, badges are required for children 12 when the season starts (May 27); Senior Citizen badges are for those patrons age 65 or over when the season starts (May 27) ; proof of age is required when picking up Senior Citizen badges.
- All season badges must be purchased on-line using a credit card. The direct login to Community Pass is as follows: https://register.communitypass.net/SeaGirtBorough or visit our website, seagirtboro.com, click on Beach (just under the Lighthouse photograph on the upper right of the Home page), then click on Community Pass.
- If you are a new user, follow the instructions to create a Sea Girt Community Pass account.
- If you are a returning user, choose “Register Now” under the “Smile You’re in Sea Girt” logo if you have registered for any Sea Girt (or other municipal recreation program that uses Community Pass) Recreation Program since mid-2015 or previously purchased season beach badges as you already have a Community Pass account; DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT.
- Update your personal information;
- Choose “2017 Beach Badge Season” from the list, then complete the transaction for the type (adult or senior) and number of badges you wish to purchase using the credit card of your choice (Visa, Mastercard, Discover).
- Fees for adult and senior citizen badges have not increased: $105 per adult; $55 per senior citizen.